Learn about the reformers of the Church!
Study the Kings and Queens of England and Scotland.
Examine how God intervenes in people’s lives to bring about change in their hearts and in the hearts of the people around them.
Carol Robb teaches you about people and events of the Reformation using games and projects that will become a fabulous Lapbook to be used over and over again. In this Lapbook you will make the following projects which should take about one semester:
- Timeline for the Reformation
- Jeopardy-style Game on the Kings and Queens
- Famous People of the Reformation Game
- Martin Luther’s 95 Theses Game
- God Works Through People to Bring About Change
This Lapbook can be used as a supplement to any history curriculum. All directions, masters and project information are ready to be printed out from the included CD.